Wednesday, November 12, 2008




Today's Thoughts
Pillows, I'm so grateful for them. This morning I thanked God for two to put behind my back so I could sit in bed Veteran's Day morning thanking God for all those who sacrificed not just familiar, comfortable things from home, but gave up life itself - the ultimate, unspeakably great act of caring for others. I pray that these precious veterans are now in the company of God's angels.
Shortly afterwards I demonstrated irritation instead of kindness, when I had to wait patiently for my husband to finish using the computer so I could begin to write. How quickly life can be reduced to inconveniences, trivial and petty. I must reword that. How petty and trivial I can allow myself to become. 
Lord, keep my mind grateful, keep my eyes on acts of value and valor.
Blessings on your day!

Staying faithful in a marriage requires valor and loyalty also. The book, 52 Ways To Keep Your Promises As A Man, Husband, and Father, is a practical help. Available at www.fantasticfamily.org

Blessed is the man or woman whose delight is the law of the Lord and on His word meditates day and night. Psalm 1, verse 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment