Monday, May 15, 2023

Building Strong Families...

A Note for You  from Judith Rolfs

It seems appropriate the day after Mother's Day to think of the role moms have in the lives of their families. This ties in well with the passion of my life to help women [and men] build strong families. 

 I was the cover story on Lake Magazine's April edition in Lake Geneva. They describe my work writing for, counseling and speaking to families. I'm humbled,  honored and grateful to all those who have given me an opportunity through my words and YouTube channel to build into their lives these many years. 
I'm not sure you can enlarge and read the article below - I hope so -



 



For more information please check out my author page:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Judith-Rolfs/author/B001KI0KLU?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

My thanks to the excellent editor of the Lake magazine Rachel Worland for featuring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment